Long Term Service Agreements
Northeast Energy Systems & Western Energy Systems offers comprehensive long-term maintenance agreements. In creating each agreement, we work directly with you, defining the best and most suitable solution for your specific needs.
Scope of Service Agreements
SILVER programs provide scheduled services, and component replacement by NES-WES factory trained technicians. Owner personnel perform routine daily, weekly, monthly inspections and services. The plan includes support via the NES-WES remote monitoring and troubleshooting center.
GOLD programs provide comprehensive parts and service support. NES-WES GEJ factory trained technicians perform scheduled services, and component replacement as well as unplanned, corrective repairs of the engine, generator, and Di.ANE control panel.
- Scheduled maintenance, troubleshooting and repair for balance of plant equipment.
- Full Operations and Maintenance provided by NES-WES.
A maintenance agreement will provide:
- Predictable operating costs.
- Reduced risk with quality work performed by factory trained technicians.
- Asset Performance Management through the NES-WES remote monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Original spare parts arrive automatically when needed.
- Minimized down time with planned maintenance aligned with low demand periods.
- Guaranteed availability with Gold level agreements.